Motivational Thoughts

Image
  Don't fear the challenge--- embrace the growth. Beating the struggle is what makes you better. What do you do when you face a challenge? Do you run from it or welcome it and deal withit, using it to grow stronger. Handle pressure with more discipline each time and take control of it. Show the version of yourself that truly matters, don't hide it. Someone might need to see it. Have you ever thought that someone might be silently falling apart near you and might really need the strength or encouragement that might bring them. Your first step is deciding that it's possible. That you can do it. How do you usually make that decision? What moves you to that conclusion? Write about it in your journal. If you want to, doodle at the bottom of the page. Your worth lives inside you. Achievements and wealth fade away. Your real value is what you carry inside, what you can use to make a difference for yourself, and for others. Have you thought about it? Write about it or dooddle about...

Do You Sabotage Yourself?

 

Do you limit your dreams and expectations because you're afraid of failure?

Do you ever sabotage your best efforts out of fear of failure or secret insecurities?

Here are 12 journaling prompts to help you explore this topic.

Be honest with yourself as you write in response to the prompts you select to

write about.

"What specific fears do I have that may be holding me back from achieving my goals?"

"How do I sabotage my own efforts when I feel unsure of myself or my abilities?"

"In what ways do I procrastinate or avoid taking action towards my goals?"

"How do I respond to criticism or feedback, and how does that impact my progress?"

"How do I compare myself to others and how does that affect my motivation and self-esteem?"

"What are some of my limiting beliefs or negative self-talk patterns that hold me back?"

"In what ways do I avoid taking risks or stepping out of my comfort zone?"

"How do I cope with failure or rejection, and how does that impact my ability to try again?"

"How do I manage stress and anxiety when working towards my goals?"

"How do I set and achieve goals for myself, and how can I improve in this area?"

"How do I prioritize my time and energy, and how can I be more effective in doing so?"

"What are some of my unconscious behaviors or habits that may be hindering my progress, and how can I change them?"

If you like to also express yourself by doodling, doodle about the prompt or prompts you chose to write about.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Adapt to Your Obstacles...

Don't Let Your Dream Be Paralyzed

Are You Eager For the Year to End?